About Cash Passport
Local Currency, One Card
The Multi-currency Cash PassportTM Prepaid Mastercard® (later referred to as “Card” or “Multi-currency Cash Passport”) is a chip and PIN protected, convenient way to carry up to 6 Currencies# every time you travel. Use it to pay for goods and services or to withdraw local currency from ATMs worldwide1 – anywhere you see the Mastercard Acceptance Mark. Load it with US Dollars, Great British Pounds, Euros, Australian Dollars, Canadian Dollars and Hong Kong Dollars#, in whatever combination suits you.
And with chip and PIN protection and Global Assistance for peace of mind, your Multi-currency Cash Passport may be the only travel money card you’ll ever need. Click here to find out how you can get your Multi-currency Cash Passport
Look forward to a whole new world of great benefits:
- Chip and PIN protected
- Not linked to your bank account
- 24/7 Global Assistance
- Additional Card available
- Avoid currency fluctuations by loading funds in advance
- Load your Card as many times as you like##
- Reload at any participating branch
- Withdraw local currency at more than 2 million ATMs worldwide, where Mastercard is accepted1*
- Accepted at over 35 million locations worldwide1 wherever you see the Mastercard Acceptance Mark, with no transaction fee*
- Allocate funds across the various Currencies online via My Account
- Use unspent funds on your next trip or cash out your Card##
1 Subject to restrictions, click here for more information.
# The Currencies available on the Card may vary from time to time and not all Currencies may be available at all times. Please check with any participating branch for up-to-date details of the available Currencies.
## Until Card expiry and subject to Terms and Conditions and reload limits (see the Fees and Limits section).
* Some ATM operators and merchants may charge a fee or set their own withdrawal or purchase limits. Please confirm whether any fees or limits apply before making a withdrawal or purchase.