If you have a query about a transaction on your Multi-currency Cash Passport, please call the 24 hour Card Services team immediately (and in any event within thirty (30) days of the transaction debit date). They will be happy to check your Multi-currency Cash Passport and confirm the transaction details for you.
If there is a transaction which is not correct, Card Services can dispute this on your behalf. You will need to complete a dispute form, sign it, and send the signed version to email@example.com. You'll need the latest version of the free Adobe Acrobat reader to view this form. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat reader installed on your computer, please click here to download it.
Click here to download the dispute form
Please help Card Services to assist you by providing as much information as you can. They'll send a response within ten (10) working days of receiving your query. You can log on to 'My Account' if you wish to:
• check your balance(s)
• move money between Currencies
• view your transaction history
• edit your personal details
For a PIN reminder or to report your Multi-currency Cash Passport lost, stolen or damaged, you can call Card Services at any time. Click here for Card Services phone numbers.
In the interest of security, the following subjects cannot be discussed by email or fax. Please phone the 24 hour Card Services team, who will be able to assist you in relation to the following:
• lost/stolen/damaged Cards
• queries regarding transactions on your Multi-currency Cash Passport or balance enquiries
• PIN assistance
• guidance on registering your Multi-currency Cash Passport online
• activating your second Card if the first Card has been lost, stolen or damaged
• help with forgotten usernames and/or passwords