Using Your Card
YOUR ESSENTIAL TRAVEL ACCESSORY
Your Multi-currency Cash Passport gives you all the security of traveller’s cheques, with the speed and flexibility of plastic.
You can use it at millions of ATMs, shops, restaurants and other outlets around the world, wherever you see the Mastercard® Acceptance Mark.
Withdraw local currency at over 2 million ATMs worldwide1 * Welcomed at more than 35 million locations worldwide1, with no transaction fee*
Simply buy or reload your Card before you travel and your money is with you whenever you need it. There’s no more waiting around for banks to open, to get hold of your foreign currency.
USE IT ON EVERY TRIP
Your Card is valid until the expiry date printed on the front, so it’s worth keeping it topped up ready for the next time you go abroad. You can hold up to 6 Currencies# on a single Card – US Dollars, Great British Pounds, Euros, Australian Dollars, Canadian Dollars and Hong Kong Dollars, in whatever combination suits you, and whenever you want to transfer money between Currencies or check your balance(s), simply head to the ‘My Account’ page on this site.
With so many benefits, your Multi-currency Cash Passport could be the ideal way to manage all your travel spending.
A few points to remember
- Sign your Card as soon as you get it
- Register your Card in ‘My Account’, to enable you to manage it online
- You can’t change your PIN, but you can obtain a PIN reminder by calling Card Services and selecting the PIN option, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- If your Card is lost or stolen, help is available worldwide, 24/7
1 Subject to restrictions, click here for more information.
* Some ATM operators and merchants may charge a fee or set their own withdrawal or purchase limits. Please confirm whether any fees or limits apply before making a withdrawal or purchase.
# The Currencies available on the Card may vary from time to time and not all Currencies may be available at all times. Please check with any participating branch of the Purchase Location for up-to-date details of the available Currencies.